KN95 Protective Mask - Type B
Performance Standard: GB2626 - 2019
Filtration Efficiency: ≥ 95%
Product Type: Disposable mask
Certifications: Testing certificates available upon request. Independently tested to well above NIOSH standards of 95 %- tested to 98% +
- Independent testing
- KN95 Protective Mask Materials: Nonwoven fabric, Meltblown fabric, Fluorine nanofiber microporous film.
- Four-layer high filtration protective face mask, melt-blown (non-woven) fabric.
- Moderate thickness making it comfortable enough to wear for long periods of time, while being highly efficient in filtering out particles.
Expiration date: 5 years
- Secured seal: adjustable nose piece optimize seal. Advanced non-woven fabric makes it easy to breathe.
- Ergonomic Design: durable & stretchable straps with dual point attachments, ensuring reliable protection.
Not recommended to be used in low oxygen environments, serious air pollution, or while sleeping. Use caution when used on patients with asthma or other respiratory diseases.
We've sourced face masks from several sources and have flown this first shipment in at a considerable cost to make them available to our customers as soon as possible. As the global supply chains stabilize, we will receive regular shipments at lower costs, and therefore be able to provide these products at the best price we can. As time goes by prices will fluctuate depending on the sources of the masks and the shipping cost to receive them.